Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Tech Tip: First Tweet

Hey everyone, I've been using Twitter for quite a while now so I'm fairly familiar with how to use it. I mainly use it to keep up with current friends and family, but I've also found that it's a good source for trending news across the globe! Now it's one of my go to social media outlets when I want to know what's going on currently; everything is just a Twitter search away. It's also easy to share links and videos with people instantly, another nice feature that comes in handy A LOT. I used Twitter when I took Epics of India and it worked well for me, so using it again for this class should work just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Review: Staying Creative

My favorite item from some of the recent announcements is this picture showing 29 different ways to remain creative. 29 ways to stay cre...