Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Tech Tip: Twitter Follow

For this assignment, I decided to follow OU President, David Boren, Professor Gibbs, and OU Global Brigades. I chose to follow David Boren because I think he's a class act, and a good way to keep up with what he's doing is to stay up to date with his personal social media accounts! I know he tweets quite a bit, especially when it's regarding important matters that affects us students. I also chose to follow Professor Gibbs because I found a lot of interesting articles posted on her timeline and it would be a cool way to communicate ideas for this class. Finally, I chose to follow OU Global Brigades because it is an awesome organization! I was able to go on a couple of trips with them the past two summers and help out in developing countries and it was definitely a humbling experience. Although the account is a little outdated, there's lots of good information on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Review: Staying Creative

My favorite item from some of the recent announcements is this picture showing 29 different ways to remain creative. 29 ways to stay cre...