Friday, May 5, 2017

Week 15 Review: Staying Creative

My favorite item from some of the recent announcements is this picture showing 29 different ways to remain creative.

29 ways to stay creative; Week 13 Announcements
I think this is a great graphic that can help motivate people to find ways to harness their inner creative beast. Sometimes people lose motivation or run out of ways to think outside of the box, which is a normal thing that occurs to everyone now and then. This image can help kickstart the imagination and potentially help get the creative juices flowing. I know there are a few tips on there that I use myself in order to elevate my ability to think outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Review: Staying Creative

My favorite item from some of the recent announcements is this picture showing 29 different ways to remain creative. 29 ways to stay cre...