Monday, May 1, 2017

Famous Last Words: Week 14

It's the end of the fourteenth week and everything is chaos once again, just like the beginning of the semester. I procrastinated quite a bit this semester, a product of senioritis no doubt. However, I would like to say that I did make some progress towards alleviating my habit of procrastinating, so all is not lost. As the semester comes to a close, I found myself wondering how much better I could have done or how differently I could've done other things in order to make it an even more successful semester. But at the end of the day, I think I did pretty well considering it was my last semester ever as an undergrad. My other classes are going alright, although my Capstone course has been tough! It's way more difficult than I was anticipating, but I've enjoyed it nonetheless for the most part. It's a relief to almost be done. I can definitely say that I'm looking forward to my gap year! I'll probably be studying for the OAT and working full-time, but I like knowing the fact that I don't have to worry about grades, assignments, and exams for a whole year.

As for my writing over the semester, I think my most creative work was about Cat and Mouse and the little feud they had. The story that I enjoyed the most out of the ones I wrote was the when where the old couple get left behind in the underworld. I struggled a bit more this year than when I took Epics of India when it comes to getting assignments done on time. I'll barely be pulling of an A this semester, when in the other class, I finished it early and had extra time to study for finals. I thoroughly enjoyed this class though, I think even more than Epics of India, because I was able to branch out and read other stories that I wasn't as familiar with. I ended the week with a bit of bad news, but overall, great week!

How I feel studying during dead week; Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Review: Staying Creative

My favorite item from some of the recent announcements is this picture showing 29 different ways to remain creative. 29 ways to stay cre...