Friday, May 5, 2017

Growth Mindset: Growing in All Classes

I see a lot of similar challenges between my classes at OU. Obviously there's the challenge of staying disciplined and turning in all work on time. By refraining from procrastinating, I have been able to get my work done in all classes in a timely manner, at least for the most part. I've also challenged myself to be more vocal and active during class discussions and participate more thoroughly. It's been a challenge that has applied to all my classes, not only this one. I think this is a great challenge that encourages you to improve in more than one way.

Growth mindset; Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Review: Staying Creative

My favorite item from some of the recent announcements is this picture showing 29 different ways to remain creative. 29 ways to stay cre...