Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Course Improvements

I kind of like the review weeks. It gives me a chance to catch up and evaluate how well I am doing in the class at the time. However, I can see the benefits that come with adding planning weeks into the schedule. I guess the preference would vary from student to student and I personally think the schedule is fine the way it is. The review weeks work out perfectly, at least for me. I do like the idea of including more audio recordings! I think that's a great idea. I was also wondering if there are any cartoons or little episodes that depict the stories. I think watching these myths as vidoes would be another fun way to learn about the different stories that comes from different cultures around the world. Tutorial videos would also be pretty helpful, but I think your instructions and links to helpful websites are already really beneficial. I don't see the harm in having tutorial videos to people who really want to improve their writing! As for the thematic reading units, I think I would've enjoyed being able to pick from themes rather than locations. It also gives students more options (or so it seems). Overall, I think all these suggestions seem great and could help the class in some way or form! I would really just like to see more video options implemented into the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Review: Staying Creative

My favorite item from some of the recent announcements is this picture showing 29 different ways to remain creative. 29 ways to stay cre...