Friday, May 5, 2017

Famous Last Words: Week 15

Well, we've finally arrived at the final week and final day of the course. Naturally, I've procrastinated to the point where I'm up late at night finishing up the last few assignments needed in order to me to reach an A in the course. It's been a frantic dead week so far, with all my final exams being this week instead of next week (when finals week is actually scheduled to be). But I'm thankful to be finishing up with finals earlier than anticipated because I am so completely done with school. I honestly checked out of the semester a couple weeks ago and have barely been getting by the past two weeks. I'm definitely looking forward to my long awaited gap year while I wait to hear back from the optometry schools I will be applying to at the beginning of July.

My other classes have went well too, with only a short paper remaining for my communications class. Other than that, I'm done for the semester! It looks like I'll be ending my years as an undergrad pretty strong, since I managed a 4.0 this final semester. I'm proud of myself for sticking to it this semester and not letting my procrastination get the best of me. I gave myself a great chance to succeed this semester by getting my work done. I'm looking forward to summer break, although I'll be studying for the OAT and retaking a class. My family is planning on going on vacation to this summer so it will be a nice mini break until I'm back hitting the books. I also plan on shadowing and working in an optometry clinic this semester in order to gain more experience in the field. It was nice being in this class and getting the opportunity to learn more about other cultures and about the other students in this class. Have a great summer break!

Graduation is here; Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Review: Staying Creative

My favorite item from some of the recent announcements is this picture showing 29 different ways to remain creative. 29 ways to stay cre...