Wednesday, January 18, 2017

My Favorite Place


I would have to choose the Canadian side of Niagara Falls as my all-time favorite place so far. The first time I visited, I was pretty mind blown by the sheer power they possess and by how big the falls really are. They have this attraction where you get an a boat and they take you right up next to the falls so you can hear how loud the water sounds as it falls. You can also feel the wind it generates and how much water splashes as it comes crashing down. It's definitely a sight to behold and I recommend anyone who enjoys nature to check it out if they ever the the chance!

Niagara Falls, Canada; Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Review: Staying Creative

My favorite item from some of the recent announcements is this picture showing 29 different ways to remain creative. 29 ways to stay cre...